AMK - Year 101 - part 5


While the couple works to get Michael back they also try for their own baby. They aren't successful. 

Meadow's ex husband Janko never wanted her to work he was very traditional, Dustin wanted her to go for her dreams, all of them. She gets a job as an assistant. She didn't make a lot but it was an honest living. 

Dustin gets promoted as a module cleaner. 


Meadow and Dustin enjoy the deep snow this year but they get a visitor they weren't expecting. 

"You cheat on my son, have another mans baby, then you spell him to forget you and shack up with this man. WHO ARE YOU."
"Your son is a miserable sack of shit. I deserve to be happy. Yes I made my mistakes but behind my pack he took my son and gave him up when it wasn't his decision. NOT to mention, HE left ME. Get off my property. "


Meadow was also taking some classes at the college 


Another Promotion for Dustin and he was making the family solid money. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMK - Year 101 - 1

AMK - Year 100-1

AMK - Year 101 - 3