AMK - Year 100 - 4

King Blessing didn't have time to argue with his wife. He heads down stairs and plays with one of the robots he built. 


Just like every other day, the princess had her friend come over after play school.

The prince came home with an A in school and completed his aspiration making him a mentally gifted sim. 

"Hi Princess. I missed you today."
"Miss you too daddy."

Blessing had built his wife a rec room in hopes of getting her to back off. Ngozi wouldn't say it worked but she was very happy with it. 

The King takes a walk to the working class neighborhood to meet his lover, Jade. 

Jade was hiding it as best she could but she knew he would find out soon enough. She was pregnant

"Blessing.. As you can see I'm pregnant.. This isn't good."
"This is fantastic!!!"
"HOW? You are the KING and your married!"
"I'll leave her. I love you, you make me happy. She makes me miserable. It is that simple."
"Oh shut up, no you won't. You've been telling me that for ages."

The fight esculates and Jade yells at him to get out. But this was there way. They fought hard and loved harder. 

It wasn't 10 minutes later before the lovers were fine. Blessing gives her 10,000 dollars before he leaves for work. 




"Ericka! Lets go, were going to be late!"
"Sorry, sorry. I'm ready."

Grgur didn't go to school. He felt like it wasn't for him. He already knew what he wanted to do in his life, why bother. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMK - Year 100-1

AMK - Year 101 - 1

AMK - Year 101 - 3