AMK - Year 103 - Part 1

We still have this dog but I am pretty sure he runs away like 5 times because he would refuse to eat even though his bowl was full. 

Nanad comes by often to visit.. I decided not to play him but I wonder how he is doing. 


Its a double birthday because I forgot that these two are the start of most families in town and are old as shit. 

Bernard goes to visit his almost daughter in law and they becomes friends which is so cute. 

Another make over for my baby Ericka. I really really love her. 

Bernard gets a new job as a leaf cutter. It is a lot of work for his old age but his family needs the money. 

Ericka comes to visit while Ericka is hanging with her brother. 

She has her first kiss with Ericka and becomes the SECOND gay person in town... IDK how well this will go over with the upcoming king but when I roll for him we shall see. 



I may have made a mistake by letting Ericka chose Ericka as a mate. Their names are spelled the exact same so I can't even distinguish between them. Anyway, she gets a makeover and is super super cute now. 

The twins are still best friends with a maxed bar and play together all day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMK - Year 101 - 1

AMK - Year 100-1

AMK - Year 101 - 3